Venn Group are working with a London-based NHS organisation to recruit for a Children’s Safeguarding Practitioner. The successful postholder will work in co-ordination with key stakeholders to uphold the organisation’s commitment to safeguarding children.
- Supporting the Named Nurse for Safeguarding Children in meeting requirement set out in Working Together to Safeguard Children (2015)
- Provide safeguarding children advice, clinical safeguarding expertise and general support related to safeguarding children
- Improving and facilitating robust communication pathways between hospital staff and professionals in the community, primary care and other agencies
- Undertake audits and support the development and implementation of relevant policies and procedures in relation to safeguarding children
- NHS Experience
- Registered Nurse
- Safeguarding children qualification
Daily rate: B7 £171.18 - £212.53 PAYE inc holiday pay or £189.97 - £237.03 via an umbrella company
Contract type: 3 months with the potential to extend
Working pattern: Fully onsite
Location: Central London
This vacancy will be actively shortlisted, so please get your applications in early to avoid missing out!
If interested, please email your updated CV to Carol Li on email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.