An opportunity has arisen for a dedicated Paralegal to join a well-established and respectable regional firm based in Oxfordshire, in their Civil Litigation department.
The successful candidate will join a thriving Litigation department, with an enthusiastic and motivated mind-set to provide paralegal support.
Your role will be to manage workload within a busy and dynamic office, providing critical support to the litigation team. You will research thoroughly and accurately to efficiently support the fee earners’ caseload and progress within the role to a position of running your own files independently where appropriate.
- Prior knowledge of civil litigation would be advantageous
- A law degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team when required, with strong interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Excellent IT skills, knowledge of using case management systems is an advantage
The firm are offering a competitive salary dependent on experience. Benefits include 25 days holidays plus bank holidays and a pension scheme.
Please apply for this role online or contact Adesua Obetoh at Venn Group via phone, email or LinkedIn for further information.
0121 616 0660
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.