Civil Protection Officer – Outbreak Management
Vacancy Ref: 7028090
Venn Group are currently recruiting for a Civil Protection Officer on behalf of a Public Sector body in Bristol to assist with their COVID-19 Outbreak Management plans.
The successful candidate will be responsible for liaising with the Department of Health and Social Care regarding the Bristol’s Covid-19 testing requirements
Duration: 2-3 months initially
Rate: £190/day umbrella
IR35 status: Inside IR35
- Understanding Bristol’s Covid-19 testing requirements and ensuring that facilities exist to meet requirements
- Liaising with department of Health and Social Care and contracted partners
- Trouble shooting problems at testing sites
- Working with a cross section of teams to safely locate new testing centres
- Working with site providers and local communities to ensure the accessibility and smooth running of test sites
- Reporting of issues and concerns through Covid-19 management systems
To apply for this position, please contact Matt Beynon on 0117 930 8760 and email your updated CV to email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.