Recruitment Agency Reference: J62082
A position has arisen for a temporary to permanent Cleaning Supervisor within an established organisation. This role is responsible for the cleanliness, supervision and day-to-day organisation of the domestic cleaning, porter and laundry service in Northamptonshire.
Your duties will include:
- Ensuring that a high quality cost effective domestic, porter, laundry service is provided
- Monitoring staff levels and stock control within budget, whilst maintaining standards and demonstrating safe domestic cleaning, laundry, porter service techniques
- Training and supervising the domestic cleaning, porter and laundry staff
- Completing annual appraisals for all staff and deliver the monthly team brief
- Assisting with workplace assessments, surveys and audits as required, including risk assessments
The successful candidate should have:
- Previous experience supervising cleaning staff ideally within a commercial environment
- Enthusiasm and willingness to help
If you are interested in this role or would like to find out more about similar positions please send your CV to Sabrina Garcha via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.