Venn Group is currently looking to recruit a permanent Client Accountant, working within a market leading Property organisation in London. The salary on offer is £30,000-£40,000. An exciting role that will not be on the market for long.
- Reporting periodically to your client portfolio
- Understand company policies and procedures coherently to deal with tasks such as property transfers
- Ensure that client reports are accurately reconciled
- Instructing Central Finance on multiple tasks including demanding rent payment of tenants and transfer of rent payments to clients
- Review and amend service charge budgets to match internal company objectives
- Responsible for each property’s service charge funds
- Manage and keep up with the tenant (lease) and property database for all clients under responsibility
- Ensure there is sufficient cash flow or funding for each property service charge
- Liaise with the compliance team to monitor cash handling income
- Effectively work independently and in a team environment to efficiently serve an allocated client portfolio
- Complete additional tasks set by various internal and external stakeholders when required
- Must have a minimum 2 years’ experience in Property Management Accounting
- 2 years’ experience Property Management Accounting systems (Qube, Yardi, Horizon and MRI)
- Experience with double entry bookkeeping and service charges
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
If this is of interest to you, please contact Alfie Leighton at Venn Group.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.