Venn Group is currently looking to recruit a permanent Client Accountant, working within a market leading Property organisation in London. The salary on offer is £31,000-£44,000. An exciting role that will not be on the market for long.
- Reporting periodically to your client portfolio
- Understand company policies and procedures coherently to deal with tasks such as property transfers
- Ensure that client reports are accurately reconciled
- Instructing Central Finance on multiple tasks including demanding rent payment of tenants and transfer of rent payments to clients
- Annual property service charge reviews
- Manage and maintain property databases
- Partake in external and internal meetings when required
- Effectively work independently and in a team environment to efficiently serve an allocated client portfolio
- Complete additional tasks set by various internal and external stakeholders when required
- Must have a minimum 1 years’ experience in Property Management Accounting
- 1 years’ experience with the relevant Property Management Accounting systems (Qube, Yardi, Horizon)
- Experience with double entry bookkeeping and service charges
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Thorough financial and technical reporting knowledge
If this is of interest to you, please contact Alfie Leighton at Venn Group.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.