We are looking for a Client Lead for Environment and Connectivity, Capital Delivery to assist a Public Sector organisation in Cornwall.
The role will be ensuring that the outcomes associated with the transport capital projects are delivered on time and to programme by the Capital PMO.
Client Lead for Environment and Connectivity, Capital Delivery
Rate: Negotiable day rate (Inside IR35)
Duration: 3-6 months initially
- Delivery, decision making, stakeholder and Member liaison, budget management and audit responsibilities associated with the delivery of the transport capital programme
- Have a key relationship with the Director and Head of Service to ensure that the original aims and objectives of the transport schemes are delivered
- Develop and own the strategy for the Environment and Connectivity capital projects
- Own the business case and the management case, engage with key stakeholders, and be accountable for all aspects of governance
- Function as the client/commissioner for the Capital PMO
- Approve gateways and expectations of the E&C capital projects
The ideal candidate will be:
- Expert knowledge and understanding of legislation, regulations, government policy and best practice relating to transport
- Consistent achievement in leading the delivery of transport planning and strategy, within a public sector organisation
- Demonstrable evidence of major scheme project management and delivery.
At Venn Group, we endeavour to respond to all applications. However due to the volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 48 hours please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.