Agency Reference Number: J76759
Venn Group is currently working with a prestigious NHS Trust based in Essex to recruit for Clinical Coders to join their fast paced, dynamic teams.
Rate: £18.23 PAYE / £20.11 Umbrella per day
Location: Essex – fully on site
Hours: Monday – Friday, 37.5 hours per week
Duration: 3 months initially
- To abstract and analyse complex clinical information from patient records and translate this into a coded format in line with National Standards (using ICD10 and OPCS4)
- To code the specified number of episodes on a daily basis
- To be responsible on a day-to-day basis for the abstraction and analysis of complex and sensitive information from health records
The ideal candidate will have:
- Accredited Clinical Coding Qualification (ACC)/educated to NVQ Level 4 or equivalent or previous experience as a Clinical Coder within the NHS
- Knowledge of medical terminology; anatomy and physiology
- Own clinical coding books
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.