Duration: Temporary, Maternity cover - ongoing
Hours: Monday – Friday, 9am-5pm (22.5 hours)
Rate: £21 - £26 per hour (via Umbrella Company)
In the role for the Clinical Psychologist, you will work as part of Eating Disorders Team. For this position, our client is looking for an immediate start.
Clinical Psychologist role duties:
- Evaluating children/adolescents with eating disorders and their families and actively providing psychological care
- Formulating and implementing plans for the formal psychological treatment and/or assessment management of a patient’s psychological needs, based upon an appropriate conceptual framework of the patient’s problems
- Contributing to enabling other staff, service users and carers from diverse backgrounds to flourish by working to create a psychologically safe environment
- Providing clinical supervision and consultation as appropriate
- Providing a highly specialist clinical service for the Psychological Services Team including planning, implementation and monitoring of outcomes
- Undertaking service evaluation, audit and research
To discuss this role in more detail and to secure this opportunity, please contact Alina Rahim, Leah Waldron, Leo Steeden or Thomas Brown on 0121 616 0660 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Venn Group we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the volume of applications which we receive this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: If you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of two weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations