Commercial Contracts Solicitor:
Our client, based in London and one of the top information services providers who provide to customers in major industries and financial markets, are recruiting for a Commercial Contracts Solicitor to assist for an initial 3-month period.
- Supporting sales operations and product development in EMEA
- Data licence and consulting agreements
- IT agreements (software and maintenance)
- Partnership and co-operation agreements
- Commercial Agencies – distributor, referral, agent and value-added reseller
- Drafting commercial contracts in English/US law
- Ideally familiarity with drafting licensing agreements
- Remote working assignment (with occasional office working required)
- 3-month contract (potential for extension)
- ASAP start
- Must be a UK or foreign qualified solicitor with a current practicing certificate
- Minimum of 2 years PQE
- PAYE basis outside IR35
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Commercial Contracts Solicitor to gain exposure working within a well-regarded organisation. The role is also offering a flexible remote working arrangement.
Should you be interested in applying for the above role, or know someone who may be, please do not hesitate to get in contact with Charlie Cripps on 0207 7557 75667 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. All salaries and PQE ranges stated serve only as a guide and all applicants will be considered on their individual merits.