Venn Group are working with a renowned organisation in the development, infrastructure and construction sector to recruit a new Commercial Director. This role is a key member of the origination’s Senior Management Group, and will have the overall responsibility for procurement, supply chain, bids and commercial management for the organisation.
- Responsible for the organisation’s bid management and commercial governance processes
- Responsible for the organisation’s supply chain management and procurement processes
- Drive value through best practice procurement and supply chain processes
- Reviewing of client contracts, developing negotiation strategy and supporting the team in achieving acceptable contract drafting
- Oversight of project purchasing – selection of supply chain, ensuring robust sub-contracts are in place, and performance is managed
To be successful in this role you will need to be:
- Proficient in procurement, tendering, contract administration and cost management
- A strong knowledge of NEC3/4 Forms of Contract
- Experience with supply chain assessment and management processes
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Excellent IT skills, particularly the use of Microsoft Excel, MS Word MS Powerpoint and MS Project
If this describes you and you wish to expand your skill set to further your development please contact Robert Waugh or Ben Densham on 020 7557 7667, and send your updated CV to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.