Job Title: Commercial Gas Engineer
Job reference: DJF20230220
Venn Group has been approached by a large subcontracting firm that cover public sector properties such as hospitals across Merseyside to supply multiple commercial gas engineers.
As the successful candidate you will hold both the following qualifications.
- Domestic Gas: CCN1 Core Domestic Safety, CENWAT Boilers, CKR1 Gas Cookers, HTR1 Wall Heaters and Gas Fires.
- Commercial Gas: CDGA1 Direct Fired Heating Appliances, CIGA1 Indirect Fired Gas Appliances, CORT1 Gas Fired Radiant Tube and Plaque Heaters, TPCP1 or 1A Testing and Purging
Commercial Gas Engineer
- Completing Gas servicing & breakdown repairs
- Carry out planned preventative maintenance
- Work on domestic and commercial systems
The successful candidate must also have:
- Full UK Driving licence (Van provided)
- Experience working as a commercial gas engineer
To discuss this position in more detail or to apply please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Dan Fowler or Shane Ennis on 0161 830 1830.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.