Job Title: Gas Engineer x3
Job reference: DJF20230608LG
Venn Group has been approached by a large UK wide subcontractor in Liverpool to recruit for a Gas Engineer on a permanent basis.
Your duties will include:
- Working on various public sector buildings
- Mainly servicing and maintenance of boilers & gas appliances
- Experience working within a commercial background is essential
The successful candidate should have:
- Full UK driving licence held for at least 12 months and not carrying more than 6 penalty points
- Enhanced DBS will need to be completed if successful
- Domestic Gas: CCN1 Core Domestic Safety, CENWAT Boilers, CKR1 Gas Cookers, HTR1 Wall Heaters and Gas Fires.
- Commercial Gas: CDGA1 Direct Fired Heating Appliances, CIGA1 Indirect Fired Gas Appliances, CORT1 Gas Fired Radiant Tube and Plaque Heaters, TPCP1 or 1A Testing and Purging.
- Commercial Catering Experience CoDC1, COMCAT1, COMCAT2, COMCAT3, COMCAT5)
- Working in the likes of National Health Service buildings and other public body establishments such as Education and MOD premises,
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.