Commercial Litigation Paralegal:
Our client, a highly regarded law firm based in London is looking to recruit several Commercial Litigation Paralegal’s to assist their team. The primary focus of the role is to support senior fee earners to assess client’s eligibility against a large corporate.
- Reviewing and managing client documents to assess eligibility and potential causes of action
- Liaising with clients to collect claim information to progress their individual claims
- Drafting and filing client correspondence
- Assisting the team in the preparation of client data for service
- Analysing client data and providing summaries of findings
- ASAP start
- 3–6-month FTC
- Hybrid working – 1 day a week from home, 4 days in the office (London)
If you are interested in applying for this position, or know anyone who may be, please do not hesitate to get in touch with Marnie Andrews on 020 7557 7667 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. All salaries and PQE ranges stated serve only as a guide and all applicants will be considered on their individual merits.