Commercial Property Lawyer
Progression to Partnership
Our client is a well-established Leicestershire based firm that prides itself on combining traditional values with a modern approach. The firm is renowned for its strong history with clients, and their accredited departments are comprised of highly skilled solicitors and support staff.
The firm are seeking a Commercial Property Solicitor to handle a varied caseload of commercial property matters and associated transactions. You will have the opportunity to maintain long-term client connections and would benefit from a team of experienced Solicitors.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced lawyer and the role could progress to Salaried and Equity Partnership if applicable.
- Competitive salary up to £60,000 per annum
- Opportunity to progress to Salaried or Equity Partner
- Excellent work-life balance
- Hybrid working arrangements
- Free parking
- Experience in handling commercial property matters
- A minimum of 1 years PQE
- Outstanding communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong client relationships
Please apply for this role online or contact Joel Isherwood at Venn Group via phone, email or LinkedIn for further information.
0121 616 0660
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. All salaries and PQE ranges stated serve only as a guide and all applicants will be considered on their individual merits.