Commercial Property/Corporate Legal Secretary
Our client are an established yet modern firm based in the West Midlands. They are an award-winning Top Tier Legal 500 firm of solicitors, providing high quality, partner led services to both UK and international clients.
As winners of the Regional Law Firm of the Year award in the Birmingham Law Society Awards, the firm is comprised of determined, hardworking individuals all striving to deliver the highest quality of work for their clients.
The firm are seeking a Commercial Property/Corporate Legal Secretary to join a supportive and dynamic team. The role will comprise of responsibilities relating to diary and file management, audio and copy typing of legal documentation, organisation of conference calls, preparation of client engagement letters, dealing with fee earners’ billing and financial requirements, and managing the production and formatting for all documentation.
You will benefit from the support of their talented team and work collaboratively to provide a responsive and professional secretarial support service to fee earners and clients.
The firm are committed to long term development of their staff and a competitive salary is on offer, dependent on experience .
- Offering a salary between £20,000 - £24,000 per annum, negotiable dependent on experience
- Work for an extremely well-established legal firm - in operation for over 250 years
- Group Stakeholder Pension Scheme with Scottish Widows. Access to a tax efficient salary sacrifice option
- Healthcare plan - Financial assistance towards a range of healthcare including optical, dental and counselling
- 25 days holiday plus public holidays
- Flexible holiday purchase / sale scheme
- A minimum of 6 months experience as a legal secretary
- Excellent diary management, organisation and prioritisation skills
- Team player
- Strong communication skills and a professional telephone manner
- Good IT skills, suitable to a modern firm
Please apply for this role online or contact Josie Stewart at Venn Group via phone, email or LinkedIn for further information.
0121 616 0660
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. All salaries and PQE ranges stated serve only as a guide and all applicants will be considered on their individual merits.