Commercial Property Solicitor
One of East Anglia’s larger law firms working regionally, nationally and internationally, widely known today for providing effective advice and innovative solutions to both businesses and individuals.
The firm have a particular focus on our key qualities of understanding, responsiveness and practicality whilst being approachable. They offer pragmatic, commercially-focused legal advice and an individual, friendly service.
In the Commercial Property role you would be expected to cover all aspects of commercial Landlord and tenant work, development work, freehold acquisitions and disposals. Alongside this the role would also cover working on commercial property aspects of Corporate transactions and Commercial refinancing.
The firm are looking for proactive, motivated, experienced individuals who are keen to develop their careers in a friendly, supportive and team-focused environment.
- Competitive salary depending on level of experience
- Private medical insurance
- Income protection and health cash plan
- Flexible hybrid working
- Potential part time working
- Encouraged healthy work life balance
- Minimum of five years’ PQE
- Autonomously able to handle a privately funded caseload
- Ambitious, driven and passionate
- Efficient, reliable and flexible
- Knowledge of the Lexcel accreditation is preferred
Please apply for this role online or contact Daniel Miller at Venn Group via phone, email or LinkedIn for further information.
0121 616 0660
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. All salaries and PQE ranges stated serve only as a guide and all applicants will be considered on their individual merits.