Commissioning Manager- Children’s Social Care
Length: 3-4 months initially
IR35 Status: Inside
A local authority client is looking to recruit a Commissioning Manager to take responsibility for their Children’s Social Care portfolio covering looked after children, semi-independent living, residential and fostering.
The key components:
- Pull together the new Looked After Children strategy
- Aid in the development of the accommodation, care and support services for looked after children and carer leavers and the wider issues affecting children’s social care
- Prepare for frameworks that are due to end and review and finalise all tender documentation
- Develop key strategies and undertake needs analysis
- Extensive commissioning experience within children’s social care, which must include placements
- Recently worked within local government
- Excellent communication skills particularly reporting writing for senior management
If you have experience to match the requirements, or if you would like more information on the role, please contact Niki Holdich, Nicola Gradon or Zack Hamouda on
020 7557 7667 and email your CV firstname.lastname@example.org
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: if you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.