Rate: £500 - £600 per day
Duration: 6 months +
Hybrid: Hybrid Working
Location: West Midlands
Level: Manager Level
Our client is seeking to recruit a Commissioning Officer on an interim basis. The successful candidate will support market shaping of accommodation options for over a 10 year timeline, primarily for young people but with a read across into adults of working age.
This is a hybrid role which will see you working remotely and onsite a couple of days a week. The daily rate is expected to be in the region of £500 – 600 a day and this is negotiable dependent on experience. The initial contract is for six months and there is a strong possibility that this will be extended.
- Support market shaping of accommodation options for young people
- Develop a pipeline of provision to support the anticipated demand
- Ensure pipeline of accommodation is specified within capital programmes and with a development timeline for securing the care and support providers to deliver the services
- Train and mentor colleagues, embed best practice and transfer knowledge and expertise
- Competitive daily rate, can be discussed further upon application
- Long term assignment
- Commissioning experience in relation to the built environment
- Experience working in a local authority as a Commissioning Professional
If you meet the above-mentioned criteria, we would love to hear from you. Please apply to receive more information.
At Venn Group, we endeavour to respond to all applications. However due to the volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 48 hours please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.