Interim Communications Recruitment Solutions
Interim Comms & Engagement Manager Immediately Required
Our client, a well-respected NHS organisation in the Southwest, is looking for a Internal Comms & Engagement Manager to come on board on a temporary part time basis for a long term contract due to provide long term sickness cover.
Location: Gloucestershire (Hybrid Remote)
Hours: 22.5 – 30 hours per week
Contract: 8 months +
Hourly Rate: £22.70 - £26.82 via Umbrella
- Establish, build, and maintain good working relationships with staff across the workforce, gaining their trust and uncovering internal stories and issues of interest.
- Manage and develop the Trusts internal engagement and communications through supporting when necessary the production and delivery of the Daily Bulletin working to tight deadlines and with competing priorities.
- Provide support during major incidents and support for emergency planning and delivery.
- Attend internal and external meetings, stakeholder gatherings with stakeholders when required.
- Responsible for ensuring that the key messages of the Trust are disseminated to staff in a responsible manner.
- To manage the workload and provide line management to junior team members
- Lead the delivery and provide support for engagement and communications across the Trust.
- Support the communications and engagement function in ensuring there is a strategic approach to communications.
- Support the development, implementation and evaluation of internal and external engagement and communication plans, strategies and policies for engagement of external and internal audiences.
- Cover the responsibilities and duties of the Deputy Head of Communications in their absence including external and internal communications
- Senior Comms Manager, Head of Comms/AD level
- Experience of leading transformation programme communications
- Membership of the Chartered Institute of Public Relations/Marketing (CIPR/CIM)
- NHS experience
To be considered for this position and for further information on this and other Comms roles please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org call Peter Roberts or Nathan John on 0117 930 8760