Venn Group is currently recruiting for a Communications Manager for a Public Sector Organisation based in Nottinghamshire. This is a temporary position for 6 months initially, offering an hourly rate of £27 per hour via Umbrella.
This is a full time role and requires you to be on site 2 days per week (Nottingham).
Duties will include:
- Create and implement internal and external communication and engagement campaigns and plans in line with the company’s annual priorities, to improve engagement with staff and volunteers, and promote the organisation and the work of its staff to patients and the wider public to enhance the reputation of the Trust
- Support the implementation of key policies on media, social media management and brand management; to propose changes to these policies in line with communications best practice and developments in technology and legislation, developing guidance and training to support these policies
- Maintain constructive relationships with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders, including new and existing customers
- To provide information, support, advice and communications expertise to our Clinical Divisions and Corporate Directorate, providing relevant and timely specialist advice and guidance on own portfolio of projects/function
- Support events, such as awards and Annual Public Meeting promoting key messages for new services, events and activities
- Lead on the delivery of internal newsletters, sourcing and writing content and ensuring it is distributed to staff and where necessary stakeholders
- Research national and international best practice, identifying innovative communications from other organisations and making recommendations for improving Trust communications further in response to these findings
To apply for this role or to find out about other HR jobs, please contact either Philip Mylona, Kirsty Piper or Jack Sharpe on the Midlands Communications Recruitment team on 0121 616 0660 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.