Job Title: Communications Officer
Job reference: GHC/ 7209430
Job description: an NHS organisation in Bradford are currently recruiting for a Communications Officer to join their team on an interim basis. This role is fulltime, contracted to 37 hours per week and the post holder would be required to work on site.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Lead, plan and implement creative communications plans for campaigns and specific projects
- Manage specific projects as delegated by the Head of Communications
- Commission, write, edit, proof read and co-ordinate complex external publications
- Ensure the website is maintained with current information to represent the corporate functions of the organisation
- Monitor press coverage and provide an in-house press cuttings service
- Help colleagues respond to media enquiries, brief journalists, manage press conferences, photo calls and the media on-site during visits when necessary
- Undertake any other duties of a similar nature consistent with the responsibilities of this post in order to provide a quality support service to the commercial and marketing Team
- Enhance and protect the reputation of the organisation through effective and timely communications activity
To discuss this role in more detail please contact Giovanni Clarke on Gclarke@venngroup.com or by calling 0113 234 6400
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
Keywords: Communications, Marketing, PR