Communications Officer (Adult Social Care)
£250 p/d via an umbrella company (Inside IR35)
Staffordshire, Remote Working & Hybrid Working options available
6 month contract initially with potential extensions
Our client is seeking to recruit a talented Communications Professional to help deliver their communications agenda for their Adult Social Care services. This is an exciting opportunity to design and deliver the communications for an improving service and make a real impact.
This is an all-round role, so they are looking for someone who can plan, strategise and deliver on all aspects of communications with a focus on content creation.
A competitive rate of £250 p/d is offered, with flexible working patterns available. They have said if you are able to offer 1-2 days per week on-site that would be desirable but it is not essential.
- Developing and delivering communications campaigns and content
- Focused communications activity on Adult Social Care work, with particular focus on Adult Social Care Reform
- Advising senior colleagues, and members, on using internal and external communications channels and tools, consistent with the organisation’s priorities, objectives, and communication standards
- Creating and delivering consistently high-quality communications materials including (but not limited to): digital content, copywriting, proof-reading, liaising with print provider, working with graphic designer
- Carrying out and/or co-ordinating research and insight to support the development and evaluation of communications and engagement campaigns, projects, and activities
- Use and contribute to the ongoing planning, evaluation, and reporting of the Communications Team e.g., attending weekly planning meetings, using the planning grid, and quarterly reporting
- Duration: 6 months initially with potential extensions
- Rate: £250 p/d via an umbrella company (Inside IR35)
- Remote Working & Hybrid Working options available
- Demonstrable relevant experience in a communications environment
- At least two years’ experience working in communications, internal communications, or related role
- Substantial experience of designing, creating, and delivering communications content for a range of channels
If you meet the above-mentioned criteria, we would love to hear from you. Please apply to receive more information.
At Venn Group, we endeavour to respond to all applications. However due to the volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 48 hours please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.