VACANCY – Community Coordinator
Length: Maternity Cover Until December 2023
Hours: 35 hours per working week
Pay: £28, 674 - £33,831 per annum
Venn Group is currently recruiting an experienced Community Coordinator to be based in Leicester. This opportunity is looking for candidates who have a strong background within supporting clients, deliver and co-ordinate tenancy sustainment through a coaching approach, linking into statutory services and voluntary sector provision
Responsibilities of the role:
- Deliver estate management activity and involve local residents and partners in this and other customer involvement activities
- Deliver estate improvements in conjunction with Community Voice customers and community stakeholders through a programme of estate walkabouts and as a result of customer insight
- Support customers who are victims of ASB ensuring that referrals and support identified within the ASB risk assessment are delivered
- Assist Care & Support project staff and ILOPs colleagues to support their customers who are victims of ASB
- Remain up to date on investigation progress and ensure our customers are kept informed so that they remain supported throughout the experience
- Identify, access and refer customers in need or at risk in relation but not limited to safeguarding, neglect, hoarding or domestic abuse to appropriate services and remain involved in subsequent agency meetings (eg. Child Protection) where appropriate to support your customers
- Support customers who wish to move house by exploring the full range of housing options that are available to them such as applying to the local authority waiting list, presenting as homeless in an emergency situation, applying for transfers, mutual exchanges or exploring the use of assistive technology to adapt their home to meet their needs
- Assist Care & Support colleagues with applications for move on accommodation for service users
• Previous experience in a related role
• A full UK drivers’ license and access to a vehicle
• Enhanced DBS
To discuss this excellent opportunity further, please contact Kim Parsons on 0121 616 0660, or alternatively email email@example.com with an up-to-date copy of your CV as soon as possible.
Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you have not received a response within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.