Interim Company Secretary
Pay: £400 - £500 a day (via umberella)
Duration: 3 Months
Hours: 37.5 hours
Venn Group are currently working with an NHS organisation in Cornwall, who are seeking a Company Secretary to perform board administrative duties on a temporary basis.
Day to Day Duties:
- Support the Board of Directors & Executive team re convening and servicing Board meetings
- Producing agendas, taking minutes; supporting the CEO in preparation of follow up action to report back to the Chairman and Board of Non-Executive directors and Committee’s
- Work with the Chairman, Committee Chairs and CEO to ensure Good Governance arrangements are in place at all times.
- Help ensure that as an organisation we are running in a safe and effective way, delivering our statutory obligations and delivering on our strategic objectives.
Essential requirement: (All may have exceptions based upon experience)
- Experience within a board secretary role
- Experience with accurately taking minutes and running senior level administrative tasks
- Possess a strong track record of successfully interfacing with staff and stakeholders, consistently delivering above expectations.
To apply for this role or to find out about other jobs, please contact Louise McDonald on 0117 930 8760