Venn Group are recruiting for a Compliance Officer Contractor to assist the Central Compliance team, for a global Asset Manager based in the City of London.
The purpose of the role includes assisting with all policies and procedures including the processing of MI with respect to market abuse and financial promotions. The role includes elements of regulatory reporting, and outside business interest requests. This candidate will also provide additional support to compliance advisory team and the control room for approvals and queries.
The Compliance Analyst will be responsible for:
- Liaising with all staff on general queries at all levels
- Onboarding and training for the business
- Regulatory reports to the FCA and other regulators in line with expected timelines
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Financial Markets and banking activities – essential
- Financial Services laws and regulations – essential
To discuss further please contact the Financial Services team at Venn Group.