Keywords: Construction Law, Litigation
Job Title – Construction Locum
Job Reference – SDA/63837770
Job Description – Our client, a well-respected National law firm are looking to recruit several Construction Locums to deal with a busy caseload. The roles are fully remote and come with a minimum three month contract. Full time hours are preferred but not essential.
Duties will include:
- Progress and manage High Court litigation, arbitration and related proceedings.
- Draft documents, deal with correspondence and manage the relevant procedural process; supporting in larger matters as well as managing own caseload.
- Use a strong understanding of the factual and commercial context to drive tactical thinking and decision-making from the outset of disputes.
- Help to develop a reputation for leading client service, taking responsibility and being encouraged to strengthen existing relationships and develop new ones.
- Support marketing and business development activity, contributing to strategic thinking and helping to implement it.
- Maintain an awareness of the firm's strategies and plans.
- Maintain and develop technical knowledge through attendance at training sessions, reading appropriate publications and exceeding Law Society CPD requirements. Handle confidential information in line with the firm's data security protocols
Applications from qualified solicitors with a background in litigation and construction will be considered.
Salary: £400 + per day
For further information, please contact Sophie Anderson at Venn Group on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 830 1830.
Venn Group aim to deliver the highest standards so you can be assured your application will be handled with professionalism and care.
Venn Group acts as an employment agency and an employment business.