Venn Group are working with a London-based NHS Trust to secure the services of a Construction Supervisor.
Length: 3-6 months +
The successful candidate will:
- provide project support across the construction services as designated
- plan/programme & manage their own workload across several projects as delegated. All works are related to the capital development programme project schemes and backlog, they shall liaise with service providers, and improve support services processes and policies.
- During technical commissioning ensure designed objectives are met and required standards are adhered to, enabling a smooth handover in the responsibility of the operation and maintenance of the building from contractor to Trust. The scale and complexity of individual projects will vary, with individual project budgets of up to £30million
- Assist with testing and inspect the works for compliance with the works information, manages the defects process, checks equipment, plant and materials, to protect client interests
- lead control site inspections at the appropriate stages in order to manage within the NEC process for the avoidance of any transgression
- be engaged at outline design stage to review proposals and provide feedback
- review Health & Safety compliance
- assist with testing and inspection of the works, manages the defects process, checks equipment, plant and materials, to protect client interests
- ensure that in construction design, risk reviews best value does not compromise operational and long-term benefits of the project
The successful candidate will have:
- An NEC qualification
- Experience in a similar role
If you are interested in this position, please immediately send your updated CV to email@example.com and call Josh on 020 7557 7667.