Contact Centre Support Officer x2
Start Date: ASAP
Rate of Pay: £12.53p/h PAYE (inclusive of holiday pay)
Hours: 37 hours
Location: West Midlands
Duration: Until 31 March 2024 initially
Our client is looking for Contact Centre Support Officers to join the Adult Social Care (Enquiry Team) on an interim basis up to 31 March 2024 initially.
The post involves delivering an enhanced customer experience that promotes wellbeing to local people in their local communities.
- Deal with incoming calls and process requests for service from all customer enquiries across multiple channels
- Be an active Listener, with clear communication skills
- Have excellent IT skills as the role requires the use of numerous systems and applications
- The ideal candidate will have experience of working within a busy Contact Centre environment
- You must have GSCE English and Maths or equivalent qualifications.
- A standard DBS check is required for this role (if you do not have one already we can process one for you, the cost will be deducted from your first weeks pay)
If you meet the above-mentioned criteria, we would love to hear from you. Please apply to receive more information.
At Venn Group, we endeavour to respond to all applications. However due to the volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 48 hours please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.