Venn Group is currently recruiting for a Contract Manager on behalf of a Public Sector organisation based in the Black Country. This is an interim contract for 9 months, offering a daily rate of £239 Umbrella.
Mixture of remote and onsite working.
- Ensure that the designated contracts are written and performed to ensure delivery of the strategy for each provider and pathway on an annual basis to agreed timescales
- Manage and co-ordinate the annual negotiation of contracts and service level agreements
- Act as first point of contact for specific contract enquiries and knowledge to support the ‘Places’ as part of the System team
- Ensure that high standards of performance are delivered, and national and local targets are met, through the effective audit of contract delivery via data systems and performance management of contractual requirements
- Follow analysis of national guidelines and evaluate highly complex contract performance related data, to provide specialist advice and guidance to inform decisions regarding commissioning, procurement and contracting, including presenting contentious information relating to contract changes in a sensitive way
- Support designated procurement exercises in accordance with EU Public Procurement Directives and the Procurement, Patient Choice and Competition Regulations including determining the optimum procurement route
- Support all elements of the procurement process including issuing advertisements, compiling, and assessing PPQs (pre-purchase questionnaire), compiling ITT (information to tender) documents, the tender evaluation process, and awarding contracts and compiling contract documentation
- Provide expert procurement and contracting advice to commissioners and officers in developing commissioning plans and to lead on, or assist with, the procurement of services arising from such plans and to oversee procurement exercises
- Assist with the production and maintenance of various strategies (e.g. procurement and contracting strategies) and underpinning policies
- Understand the national perspective and future strategy for the NHS and related areas of health to ensure that staff in teams are fully aware of implications and can contribute effectively to delivering service improvement
- Analyse and interpret relevant highly complex contracting performance and activity data to inform business planning processes and commissioning priority setting.
To apply for this role or to find out about other Procurement jobs, please contact Jack Sharpe on the Midlands Procurement Recruitment team on 0121 616 0660 or email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.