Contract Manager (Transport and Social Care)
Duration: 8 Weeks Initially (likely extensions and high possibility for permanent employment)
Rate: £25p/h Umbrella Inside IR35
Remote (Occasionally onsite in Leicester for meetings, training days etc.)
Our client is looking for someone to assist in the effective, efficient, and legally compliant delivery of Passenger Transport Services.
You will be working in a friendly environment with a skilled, diverse and supportive team.
You will need to be motivated and flexible with high professional standards and knowledge of Social Care and/or Transport.
Responsibilities/expectations of the role:
- Maintain positive and cooperative working relationships with customers and colleagues within the team and across the service
- Ensure that the services are delivered for the benefit of the people
- Ensure activities are delivered in the most efficient and effective manner as possible
- Manage, monitor, and renew passenger transport contracts ensuring contract compliance and acceptable levels of service provision
- Negotiate with transport providers over the resolution of transport problems
- Assist in the negotiation with transport providers on the implementation of improvements to public transport services
- Degree or equivalent relevant qualification
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of Social Care and/or Transport
- You must be immediately available to be considered for this opportunity
If you meet the above-mentioned criteria, we would love to hear from you. Please apply to receive more information.
At Venn Group, we endeavour to respond to all applications. However due to the volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 48 hours please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.