Junior Contracts and Procurement Lawyer
Venn Group’s specialist Legal team are currently working with a Local Authority based in Hampshire, who are known for their excellent team culture, to recruit for a Junior Contracts and Procurement Lawyer.
- Full time (Part time candidates will be considered)
- 3 months contract (with Likelihood to extend)
- Hybrid – 2-3 day a week in office
Responsibilities of the Contracts and Procurement Lawyer:
- Handling a very mixed bag of Contracts and procurement work
- Dealing under supervision with framework agreements
- Drafting under supervision all necessary contracts and other documents and to provide concise and clear written and oral legal advice
- To work effectively with other colleagues and team members
- Newly qualified solicitor or 1-2 years PQE
- Candidates looking to move into Public sector
- Hold a current Practising Certificate
- The ability to attend the office 2-3 times a week
Interested? For more information, please contact Tumi Akanbi or our specialist Local Government Legal Team.
Please do not hesitate to apply for this Contracts and Procurement Lawyer role.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.