We have collaborated with a highly reputable London based university who are seeking a Contracts Manager to join their Faculty of Engineering department on a permanent basis.
They are seeking an skilled and pragmatic negotiator with substantial experience in reviewing, drafting, and negotiating contracts related to industry-sponsored research or commercial agreements. Ideally, the candidate will have acquired this experience within the Higher Education Sector or a comparable setting.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating various types of research and research-related contracts
- Preparing draft agreements in discussion with academic and departmental staff taking into consideration specific project requirements
- Reviewing draft agreements received from sponsors and proposing changes, ensuring consistency and adhering to set standards, aiming to achieve the best possible terms
- Line managing a small number of Contracts Negotiators (up to 2)
- Liaising with sponsors, academic staff and administrative staff to reach agreement on changes to draft contracts
- Start date – flexible with regards to notice periods
- Permanent role
- Hybrid working in London
- Competitive salary
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a collaborative team and enjoy the challenge of a fast-paced research-centered role.
If you are interested in applying for this position, or know anyone who may be, please do not hesitate to get in touch with Marnie Andrews on 0207 557 7667 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. All salaries and PQE ranges stated serve only as a guide and all applicants will be considered on their individual merits.