Vacancy Ref: 7101610
Venn Group are currently recruiting for a Contracts Manager on behalf of a well-respected City Council in the South West.
The successful candidate will be responsible for responsible for leading and delivering contract management across Homes and Landlord Services.
Location: South West (remote)
Duration: 6 months
Rate: £350/day umbrella
IR35 status: Inside IR35
- Leading and delivering contract management across Homes and Landlord Services
- Delivering a high-quality procurement and related commercial contract advice and support service, compliant with legislation, council policy and objectives
- Acting as the primary point of contact for all internal & external contractual agreements and be the bridge between all homes and landlord services contracts
- Bringing in-depth market intelligence to influence annual spend across services in order to optimise competitive tension, leverage supplier relationships, and deliver a complex portfolio of tendering and commercial activity
- Background in construction and procurement with the relevant qualifications
- Professional expertise including membership and significant experience in managing a range of commercially based service contracts
- Able to demonstrate experience in construction contract management
- Comprehensive knowledge of Public Procurement law, government policy, Public Contract Regulations (2015), contract management practice, and procurement best practice
To apply for this position, please contact Matt Beynon on 0117 930 8760 and email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.