Keywords: Fee Earner, Residential Conveyancing, Commercial Property
Job Title: Conveyancing Fee Earner
Job reference: SCH/ 21430
Job description: An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Residential & Commercial Fee Earner to join an long-established busy firm in Middlesbrough.
The firm is looking for an established and independent Fee Earner to strengthen the Conveyancing department and help meet demand for increasing workload.
This position is on a full-time basis, where the successful candidate will be able to attend the office each working day.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience managing a Residential Conveyancing caseload. Furthermore, experience dealing with Commercial Property matters would be preferable, but is not essential.
- Manage a Residential Conveyancing caseload
- To undertake and supervise fee-earning work in Residential Conveyancing
- Ensure the successful development of the Department in line with the firm’s strategy
- Conduct of matters on behalf of clients.
- Supervision of fee-earning work (including acting as Team Leader for the purposes of CQS compliance)
- Management of all fee-earning and support staff within the department
- Financial control with particular regard to cash flow control through collection of monies on account and billing procedures
- Undertake regular reviews of business development
- Promoting the firm and organisation of marketing activity undertaken by the firm
- Ensuring compliance with quality control procedures for all matters within their control
Rate: Dependent on prior experience
To discuss this role in more detail please contact Shay by email on firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling on 0161 830 1830.