Job Title: Conveyancing Secretary
Job reference: LCM/14620
Job description: We are currently working with a Private Practice law firm based in the North East who are looking to recruit an experienced Legal Secretary to assist their residential conveyancing team with the following duties:
- Liaising with clients, estate agents, lenders and mortgage advisers
- Ordering online precontract searches
- Drafting basic contracts and TR1’s
- Submitting OS1 & K16 searches at HMLR
- Drafting basic completion statements
- Updating lender portals
- Requesting redemption statements
- Filing HMLR online applications
- Completing and submitting online basic SDLT returns
- Diary management
- File management
The suitable candidate will be proactive, organised and proficient in office 365.
This is a permanent, full time position requiring office attendance in Gateshead.
Rate: dependent on experience.
To discuss in more detail please contact Lucy Martin on firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 0161 830 1830
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates