Corporate Finance manager
Our client, a renowned media organisation is seeking a corporate finance manager to join there team. The purpose of the role is to provide financial advice and support to clients and colleagues to enable them to make sound business decisions. Clear budgetary planning is essential for both the short and long term, and companies need to know the financial implications of any decision before proceeding. In addition, care must be taken to ensure that financial practices are in line with all statutory legislation and regulations.
Job type: Contract (6months)
Hours: 35 a week
Rate: 330 a day
Location: hybrid (London based)
Interview process: 1 stage interview
• providing and interpreting financial information
• Experience in working across multiple projects / project managing
• monitoring and interpreting cash flows and predicting future trends.
• analysing change and advising accordingly.
• formulating strategic and long-term business plans.
• researching and reporting on factors influencing business performance.
• analysing competitors and market trends.
• developing financial management mechanisms that minimise financial risk.
• conducting reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
• managing a company's financial accounting, monitoring, and reporting systems.
• liaising with auditors to ensure annual monitoring is carried out.
• developing external relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g., auditors, solicitors, bankers and statutory organisations such as the Inland Revenue;
• producing accurate financial reports to specific deadlines.
• managing budgets.
• arranging new sources of finance for a company's debt facilities.
• supervising staff.
• keeping abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislation
If you believe you are suitable please apply or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org