Are you a Credit Controller looking to take your next step? We are looking for an individual to join a North London-based university as a Credit Control Administrator.
Working as part of a busy and successful team, the post holder will focus on collections from Student’s for accommodation and course fees. This exciting role is the perfect opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated professional looking to further their career within Credit Control.
- Actively chase debt by liaising with students over the phone and by conducting face to face interviews
- To act as a first point of contact for prompt query resolution in relation to student debtor accounts, liaising with other internal departments
- Assess student financial circumstances with a view to make recommendations for instalment plans
- Maintain communication records to support credit control activities
- Maintain an audit trail of all credit control activity on the database
- Minimum of 1 year's experience working in Credit Control
- Ability to demonstrate that you are highly organised and have excellent communication skills
- Confident navigating Microsoft Excel (ability to complete V-lookups)
- Experience working in a large-complex organisation (Higher Education is highly desirable, but not essential)
- Annual salary: £26,661 - £28,500
- Contract: Full-time, permanent
- Location: North London
- Annual leave: 40 days (25 days + 7 closure days + bank holidays)
This vacancy will be actively shortlisted so early applications are encouraged.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.