A position has arisen at a London based University for an Credit Control Supervisor to oversee the financial operations of the institution. The post holder will carry out credit control duties at the university, such as managing invoices, collecting payments, resolving disputes, and reporting on performance.
Job responsibilities include:
- Lead the business to business credit control operations for the University, dealing with their commercial ledger
- Maintain records of all transactions, communications, and agreements with the clients, and prepares reports and forecasts on the university's cash flow and debt recovery
- Identifying and implementing improvements to the credit control processes and systems
- Ensuring compliance with university policies and procedures, as well as relevant legislation and regulations
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders, such as students, staff, suppliers, and auditors
- Supervise a credit controller and providing guidance and support
- Recent experience of using Agresso / Unit 4 / Business World Finance System
- Experience of working in credit control in a large complex organisation, focussing on business to business collections
- Experience supervising credit control staff
Agency Reference Number: J78083
Duration: 6 months (with the potential to extend)
Annual salary: £38,022 (Hourly rate equivalent)
Hybrid Working Pattern: 1-2 days in the office per week
Early applications are encouraged as the position will be actively shortlisted.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.