We’re partnered with an East London University to recruit a Credit Controller. The post holder will join a busy and successful team and will focus on collections directly from the consumers/ international students.
- High volume of telephone collections
- Resolving queries via communication with internal and external customers
- Updating account notes
- Ledger administration i.e. raising adjustments, allocation and reconciliation (invoices and payments)
- Raising and issuing of invoices /credit notes via the finance system
- Maintenance and issuing of debtor emails
- Experience in credit control chasing directly from the consumer
- Experience of high-volume telephone collections
- Ability to demonstrate that you are highly organised and have excellent communication skills
- Confident navigating Microsoft Excel
- Experience working in a large-complex organisation (Higher Education is highly desirable, but not essential)
- Hourly rate: £20.70
- Contract: Full-time, interim until the end of February 2024
- Hybrid working (1 day in office, 4 days working from home)
- Location: East London
This vacancy will be actively shortlisted so early applications are encouraged.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.