Venn Group has partnered with a UK leading solution provieder that are looking to add a credit controller to their growing team.
- Daily allocation of large value payments accurately & efficiently
- Liaise with clients in order to collect late payments and resolve any debt issues
- Reconciling customer statements
- Taking incoming calls to resolve daily queries and internal issues.
- General Admin work
- Liaise with Customers to resolve ongoing issues
- Build a rapport with co-workers and customers
Daily/ Weekly/ Monthly Routines
- Produce weekly/ monthly MI reports
- Distribution of customer statements
- Credit check analysis for potential customers
- Monitor & review credit limits
- Credit Control experience
- High standard knowledge of Excel (including V-Lookup)
- Good telephone manor
- Good communication skills with both internal and external personel
- Strong organisation skills
- An analytical mind
- A good eye for detail
- Ability to work accurately and efficiently to deadlines at month end
- Good problem solving skills
If you meet the above criteria and wish to apply, please get in touch and send your CV to LBlake@venngroup.com or call 0121 616 0660 and ask for someone on the private sector finance team.
For this vacancy Venn Group is acting as both the employment agency and an employment business.