We’re partnered with a London University to recruit a Credit Controller. The post holder will join a busy and successful team and will focus on the collection of corporate and commercial debt.
- Responsible for meeting cash collection targets
- Keep bad debt to a minimum through a mixed-method, high volume communication strategy
- Run regular debt reports for management reports to analyse outstanding debt within portfolio
- Resolve disputes raised by funders, students, and other customers
- Oversee a personal debt portfolio, including generating and populating debt reports
- Manage refunds, highlight credit risk, and reconcile open transactions
- Process allocations, and negotiate repayment plans where required
- Qualified with CICM to associate member level or higher, or equivalent (Desirable)
- Experience in credit control chasing corporate and commercial debt
- Experience working in a large-complex organisation
- Higher Education experience (Highly Desirable)
- Ability to demonstrate that you are highly organised and have excellent communication skills
- Excel reporting experience (e.g. Excel Pivots, VLookups)
- Hourly rate: £23.38
- Contract Length: 2 months interim, with possibility of further extension
- Hybrid working (2 day in office, 3 days working from home)
This vacancy will be actively shortlisted so early applications are encouraged.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.