A reputable University in London is hiring an experienced Credit Control Administrator to support the credit control activities through administration of debt recovery procedures, relating to student fees, charges and debt. The post holder will liaise with students and other internal departments regarding financial issues providing resolution to queries.
- Act as a first point of contact for student debtor related queries liaising with other internal departments
- Actively chase debt by liaising with students over the phone and by conducting face to face interviews
- Support the student and sponsor invoice process and taking responsibility for correcting data where necessary
- Maintain the audit trail of credit control activities and collection history on the database
- Liaise with Student Loans Company with regards to student tuition fee contribution queries and to investigate and resolve reasons for non-payment
- Participate in the enrolment and deregistration process, ensuring policies and procedures are adhered to with regard to debt management
- Experience of credit control in a large complex organisation (Higher Education is highly advantageous)
- Experience of credit control on high-volume, low-value debtor accounts dealing directly with consumers
- Demonstratable customer service skills, with excellent verbal and written communication
- Confident working towards KPIs
- Numerate with experience of downloading data, data manipulation using spreadsheet tools, mail merge and reconciliations
Hourly rate: £17.25 - £20
Contract type: 6 month contract (with the possibility to progress to a permanent contract)
Working hours: Full time
Location: North West London
Additional benefits: Hybrid working (1 day on site, 4 days working from home)
This vacancy will be actively shortlisted, so early applications are encouraged to avoid missing out on the opportunity.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.