A position has arisen for a Credit Controller/ Accounts Assistant to join a respected Law Firm in Buckinghamshire on a permanent basis.
Your duties will include:
- Communicating with clients to collect unpaid invoices
- Starting legal proceedings if clients do not pay their debts on time
- Processing Invoices and credit notes, and posting transactions
- Preparing, reviewing, and distributing ageing accounts receivable reports to the Senior Partners, with emphasis on items more than 30 days old
- Reconciling cash and client ledgers, and preparing monthly cash collection forecasts
- Processing CHAPS, BACS and Faster Payments through the online banking portal when needed
The ideal candidate will have familiarity with accounts receivable procedures and reconciliation of month-end accounts, as well as a proven ability to collect outstanding debt.
In return you will be offered various company perks including up to 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays, free eye tests, a day off for your birthday, and Christmas shut down, amongst other excellent benefits.
If you are interested in this position please apply now.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates