Venn Group is currently recruiting for an experienced CRM & Digital Marketing Officer on behalf of a reputable Higher Education Institute based in Birmingham.
This is a permanent contract offering an annual salary of £30,395 plus benefits.
Hybrid working, 1 day per week remote.
- Working with colleagues within the marketing and communications team, supporting ad-hoc and planned social media
- Managing the paid social media activity including effective targeting, campaign set-up, artwork creation and reporting
- Working with the web developer and external suppliers to deliver effective paid search campaigns
- Supporting student recruitment and marketing activity by developing and managing digital content
- Creating and delivering effective email campaigns, ensuring sufficient segmentation and content to increase open rates and click through rates
- Creating web content and updating the website using the CMS
- Developing, implementing and making effective use of CRM and other systems and databases to deliver marketing and student recruitment activities, and to report on the impact of these activities
- Training members of the marketing and communications team to use the CRM, including the roll-out of new functionality or procedures
- Managing data within the CRM to ensure that it is effectively used as a marketing asset, providing analysis and reports to support wider communications activities
- Developing online and offline data capture forms for use in marketing activities
- Managing and importing processes and integration of the CRM with other software including the creation of import profiles and mapping templates, ensuring a single source for storing enquirer and applicant data
To apply for this exciting opportunity please contact Kirsty Piper, Philip Mylona or Keiran Cox on 0121 616 0660 or send an updated copy of your CV to email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates