CRM Business Analyst/Consultant – OUTSIDE IR35 (Remote)
An organisation has approached Venn Group’s IT consultancy team to recruit a CRM Business Analyst/Consultant to assist with a critical CRM/growth project.
The client has produced a business plan for the chapter of the new strategy identifying the need for a CRM work stream that will further inform the overarching strategy and direction of travel in order to meet the mission statement and objectives to identify;
- Opportunities from existing services and commissioners
- Growth in new geographic areas - through our existing ‘best performing’ services and new complementary services
- To understand where to focus and position services for best return, i.e. market expansion and growth
- To help determine the efficiency of the Business Development function to inform prospecting activity
- A proved track history of CRM consultancy and Business Analysis proposals
- Ability to liaise with senior stakeholders and conduct info gathering from a large organisation as a whole
- Provide advice on cost/benefits of a CRM implementation
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver projects on time and on budget
Rate: Dependant on proposal/experience (Competitive) – OUTSIDE IR35
Duration: Estimated one month – dependant on proposal
To apply for this role or to find out about other IT jobs, please contact Alex Parcei on the North East IT Recruitment team on 0113 234 6400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with an up to date CV
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.