Curator for Online Advice, Information and Guidance
Location: London, hybrid (mostly remote)
Length: 9 month project
As part of the Start for Life programme, an interesting requirement has arisen which aims to improve online content for Early Help, SEND and the Local Offer so that our client has a reliable digital platform for families. As such, we are looking for an individual to collate content for these areas by consulting all information in the public domain and identifying the new information they want to publish before creating it in an easy-to-read, simple format.
Key Tasks and priorities of this project:
- Getting local offer published by April in some initial form, e.g. holding pages and coming soon concept
- Being able to demonstrate that the Council have a coordinated local offer which all looks and feels the same in preparation for Ofsted
- Working through all online content for the Council in these subject areas to understand what is currently out there and what they want to improve and remove
- Linking in with other councils who are much further down the line and doing well to explore partnership working opportunities
- Ensuring the landing page is available in April with information they are happy to share and work towards portal launch in September
Essential skills and experience required for this work:
- Knowledge and understanding of 0-25 children’s services including health
- Experience of communicating with people who have a low level of language
- Ability to write in simple, easy to understand language so that it can also be translated into other languages
If you have experience to match the requirements, or if you would like more information on the role, please contact Niki Hercek and email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: if you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for vouchers for a range of companies.