Cyber Security Architect (Operational Technology specialist)
Recruitment Agency reference: 6981570
A high profile Manufacturing organisation is recruiting for an experienced Cyber Security Architect to design a solution which secures industrial automation and control systems on a manufacturing site.
Circa £600 per day (Outside of IR35)
You will be required to:
· Assess industrial Control Systems for Cyber vulnerabilities
· Assess Automation and control systems for their connectivity requirements
· Advise selection of Cyber security solutions, processes and procedures to secure automation and control systems within a manufacturing environment
· Define user requirements for Operational Technology (OT) systems ie use cases and user stories
· Conduct High level Operational Technology assessments within a production environment
The successful candidate will have:
· Experience of designing cyber security solutions, processes and procedures in line with IEC 62443 ‘Security for Industrial Automation and Control Systems’ or similar ICS specific standards within a manufacturing environment
· Strong background in Cyber Security as well as a strong understanding of Industrial Control Systems and Operational Technology products
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Ashley Kingscote on 0117 930 8760 and email your updated CV to email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.