Permanent Data Architect
Agency Reference Number: J77891
Venn Group is currently working with a Private Hospital, based in London, to recruit a Data Architect.
Rate: up to £87K per annum DOE
Location: London – Hybrid
- Design, develop, and manage the data architecture across the business including complex data solutions
- Represent the data domain and be accountable for data design decisions at the Architecture Review Board
- Oversee data architecture implementations that form part of active projects as a SME
- Identify strategic data requirements and design appropriate models aligned to organisational and technology strategy and vision
- Lead and facilitate the creation of governance, assurance and standards to guide the data strategy decision making
- Create a data dictionary, taxonomies and other key data architecture documentation
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 5 years’ experience of defining and implementing data architecture solutions and data strategies preferable within a Healthcare context
- Experience of designing relational DBMS, data warehouses and business intelligence capabilities
- Knowledge of Healthcare interoperability standards like HL7, FHIR, XDS, DICOM etc.
- Knowledge data architectures in a cloud context i.e. SaaS, IaaS, PaaS, APIs, open data and microservices
- A variety of BI tools such as Qlikview, Business Objects, IBM Cognos, Microsoft Power BI/SSAS, Tableau etc.
- Use of Enterprise Architecture tools e.g. Archi, Sparx, Abacus etc.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.