Data Entry Clerk
Duration: Temporary (6 months)
Hours: Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm, flexibility if needed, 37.5 hours.
Salary: £20,000 Pro Rata
Hybrid: Remote - one day on site per week.
An opening has arisen for a Data entry clerk on a temporary 6 month contract within a large multinational private security company based in Nottinghamshire. This position will require candidates with an admin background.
The successful candidate have experience in a similar position and be responsible for:
- Responsible for general administration of the FM Data systems, ensuring these are up to date and accurate while working cross functionally to provide data administrative support
- Oversee end to end data flow between supplier set up and supplier amends putting information into databases, ensuring data is correct, accurate and adheres to correct external and internal procedures and company guidelines
- Provide support to the Data Team Lead and the Procure to pay Lead and retrieve data from multiple sources including downloading data from a variety of systems
- Assist in the delivery of the annual work plan ensuring performance to key milestones and agreed key performance indicators are achieved.
- Phoning suppliers to validate data
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role.
- An understanding of Procurement.
- Admin/data entry experience.
To discuss this role in more detail and to secure this opportunity, please contact Namaan Zubair or Michael Mcclure on 0121 616 0660 or alternatively email NZubair@venngroup.com
At Venn Group we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the volume of applications which we receive this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: If you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations